Terms and Conditions
- All personal information collected on this site will not be shared or sold to anyone else.
- All information given on this site is from direct experience or from trusted sources. We are not responsible for a case of misinformation as construed by you or anyone else.
- All photographs within this site are the property of Henna Harem or associates and thus require permission if you wish to use in any way. Please ask.
- All communication with Henna Harem is appreciated, open and honest.
- Our products are of high quality, leave our headquarters in perfect condition and are well packaged, we are very careful about that. If you receive damaged goods, this will be due to mishandling from a delivery company or on arrival at your end. Please let us know if you are concerned about the condition of any of the goods.
- If you have ordered the wrong product we can exchange it, with receipt, in the event it has not been opened or used, for up to 14 days after dispatch.
- If an order arrives later than expected due to hold-ups with a delivery company, the product is not considered at fault or incorrect and a return will not be compensated.
- We are not responsible for missing or stolen orders once dispatched.
- All bookings require a deposit of 50% (or an agreed amount) to hold the date and time.
- In the situation where cancellation by you is necessary, the deposit will be forfeited if within 14 days of event date. A credit note will be given, for use within the following 12 months.
- In the situation where cancellation by you is necessary, 75% of the deposit will be returned if greater than 14 days of event date. We will hold 25% of the deposit for administrative costs.
- In the situation where cancellation by us is necessary, the deposit will be returned to you in full.